We wanted to do something a little fun this month, so I have decided to make this month #DONUTJULY and tie it in with an Instagram photo competition!
For the next 30 days we will be eating and looking for cool donuts to post, and we want you to do the same. We’re looking for super creative and original ideas! Tag us in your donut making, eating, themed products or fantastic donut party set-ups and don’t forget our official entry hashtag #confettidonutjuly17.
At the end of the month we’ll review the hashtag and the owner of the best image will win a $100 voucher, all 6 issues of Confetti Fair magazine, as well as a copy of the Celebrate book. We’ll also give one runner up a copy of the Celebrate book as well as 3 issues of the magazine.
To keep the fun going, feel free to submit as many images as you like using #donutjuly, but ensure your official entry is hashtagged #confettidonutjuly17.
There is some opportunity to collaborate on a photo with Confetti Fair, which will count as an entry for the collaborator and will be published on our digital channels. Get in touch via email@example.com to find out more.
It is also Dry July, and I wanted to incorporate something that would help the cause into the competition, but couldn’t quite make it work, so I will also be making a donation to the Cancer Council this month. I’ll post it up on Instagram once it is done.
Read on for terms.
- Competition is open from now until 11:59pm 30th July 2017.
- Entries will be reviewed based on a combination of likes and creativity, and the winner will be judged, announced and notified on the 1st Aug 2017
- Entry is open to any residents of Australia over the age of 18
- To enter, post a photo containing donuts to your Instagram account with the hashtag #confettidonutjuly17
- Entry is limited to one entry per Instagram account
- You agree that you own (or have written usage permission from the owner) any image submitted into the contest
- Each entrant also confirms that anyone depicted in an entry has given their permission for the inclusion of their image in the entry and the use of the entry including their image by the entrant and Confetti Fair
- Confetti Fair will not be held liable for any copyright infringement found on submitted images as per number 6
- You will always be the image copyright holder, but you give Confetti Fair permission to republish your photo with credits for the purposes of promoting and reporting on the competition
- All prizes are non-transferable
- The judges decision is final
This competition is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram.