- This event has passed.
Grazing Table Cheese and Styling Workshop
June 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm$95
Gather a group of friends or come on your own for a night filled with laughter, knowledge and how to learn some of the tricks of the trade, when it comes to constructing a Grazing Table or platter. Learn what cheese knives to use, how to cut cheese correctly, and the difference in varieties of prosciutto.
The Workshop includes
- Your own board and Cheese knife to take home
- Information Sheets
- Ingredients to take home with you
- A Glass of Bellini on arrival
You will need to bring
- A positive and bubbly personality
- Container/s to take home Ingredients
- A smile
- Money to possibly purchase merchandise
- BYO alcohol if you like.
Located in the Wonderland Boardroom of the Dynamix Building.
We also offer to conduct workshops in your own home, min 10 people, and offer team bonding workshops for corporate organisations. The host will receive a gift to the value of $150.