You absolutely need to make these cute heart shaped club sandwiches for Valentine’s Day!
We love club sandwiches here at Confetti HQ. In fact, we love them so much, we make a habit of booking 1 or 2 staycations throughout the year just so we can go to a hotel and have club sandwiches! Even my husband and I often forgo fine dining for a staycation and club sandwich.
So when we decided to style a Beverley Hills Hotel themed pamper party for Valentine’s (or Galentine’s) Day, we thought this would be the perfect opportunity to create this delicious little morsels.
The idea behind these club sandwiches is that they are small, easy to make and of course, super delicious! Here is the recipe we used.
Cute Heart Shaped Club Sandwiches for Valentine’s Day
Classic Club Sandwich Recipe
- 3 slices of thick toast bread
- 2 slices of cooked turkey breast
- 2 slices of cooked bacon
- 2 slices of ripe tomato
- 1 lettuce leaf
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Toast the slices of bread until they are golden brown.
- Spread a thin layer of mayonnaise on one side of each slice of toast.
- Place a lettuce leaf on one slice of toast, then add a slice of tomato and season with salt and pepper.
- Add a slice of turkey breast on top of the tomato, followed by two slices of bacon.
- Place another slice of toast on top of the bacon, spread with mayonnaise, then add a lettuce leaf and a slice of tomato.
- Repeat the layering with another slice of toast, turkey, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.
- Top with the final slice of toast, and cut the sandwich into halves or quarters.
Serve with potato chips or fries, and enjoy your classic club sandwich!